The 4_1.1. version of the eMS has been released, offering new functionalities and better stability for everyday work with projects being implemented in the Interreg IPA CBC Programme Croatia-Bosnia and Herzegovina-Montenegro 2014-2020.
As the Managing Authority and Joint Secretariat are continuously improving the electronic Monitoring System, the new 4_1.1. version will ensure more efficient work and less technical difficulties for project beneficiaries.
The most relevant changes in the eMS are explained below:
• GDPR conditions introduced. A new tab ‘Personal data attachments’ in the Reporting section of the eMS is implemented in order to protect all documents containing personal data. Also, attachments and data containing personal information in reports are visible only to project partner users who have uploaded this data and users who must have access to personal data (e.g. FLC).
• Modification request fixed. The new version of the eMS has solved previous issues regarding the request for modification and parallel drafting of reports. Therefore, it is again possible to request a modification in the same time when a progress report is being drafted. Nonetheless, we strongly suggest project beneficiaries to consult with their project and Project Managers at the Joint Secretariat before any modifications requests.
• Overview Table redesign. Partner Report and living tables and Project report and living tables have been improved. Also, in other tables a feature allowing selection of columns to be shown is implemented.
• Linking partner and project report attachments. A feature highlighting the link between attachments of a partner and project report is introduced. In other words, lead partners do not need to duplicate attachments uploaded in the partner report, but only decide which files to take over in the project report.
• Read only user rights. The Lead Partner is now allowed to assign read only access for project and partner reporting. This is done via eMS > Supplementary Information > User Assignment and allows specific users to view reports, without modifying them or accessing other sections.
• Exporting attachments and Excel sheets. Technical improvements have been implemented in the Reporting section in order to ease and simplify exporting. The following changes are introduced:
o Attachments from all partner reports included in a project report can be downloaded with one click.
o Expenditures included in one project report can be exported in an Excel sheet.
o Users can download all partner report attachments into one .zip file and download all project report attachments into one structured .zip file.
o All available FLC certificates of a project report can now be downloaded to Excel.
• List of Expenditures improvements. It is now possible to define the number of items shown on one page in the List of Expenditures using a drop down menu. After editing an item in a popup, the system stays on the page from where the popup was accessed and does not go back to page 1 of the List of Expenditures as it used to.
For additional information, please don’t hesitate to contact our eMS officer via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone number +385 (0) 1 6471 257.